0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
It might have to be arranged.....WHAT???? Have you given up on Marmite already??
Its been decided and I will be doing the river on friday next week, yes please!
I generally go quite early, I will be there from around 7 thirty.
That is still to early for me to fake an illness, will wait for December to fish in the week
Will make a plan where are you fishing?
I will be hitting eagles around 11 ish....
I need a new job! Looks like I'm the only oke stuck at the salt mines today....
Thats a super fish! That water in the background looks awesome, where was this Shaggers?
This was at Arends nes, Great venue except when the masses arrive at the weekends.
I also went to Arendsnes yesterday. Got 5 yellows and 3 muddies. I have found that if you go high up the river the crowds stay behind. The fish was not partial to any particular fly. I caught them on hotspot PTN’s, white plummerstape caddis, olive caddis and the star of the day “Humpy’s Favorite”. The “Humpy favorite’ accounted for the fish of the day. A yellow of 3.1kg. I will post the pic as soon as I get it.