0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Anyone have the canoing calander handy ????
I've been wondering the same thing. Provided it's not this coming weekend it's all good. Although I think it will take the flows a day or 2 to reach where we'll be fishing.
BTW, if you have a look on their website, you can do a drift from Scandinavia Drift down to Oord Nebo. Will find out more about it this weekend. I had a look on Google Earth, Some VERY good looking water and it seems to be about half the length of the Elgro Drift, very manageable in a day while still being able to stop and fish at each good looking spot.
Now that you have finally committed to a "inflatable Boat " of sorts, you can join SAGixer ( Adriaan ) and I on the drift. Plus point is no more "lifting" at GVP. Now to just convince OMR to get his own boat, and we are nearly sorted.
Would love to join you okes at Oord Nebo but those fish seems very small on the pics posted.Would there be anyone willing to show me how to catch big fish? I promise I will tie you a selections of flies with precisely 3463 lead wraps if anyone can get me into a big feesh.
anyone keen on a mid week sneak next week?
Midweeks are impossible for me! but the advantage is theres nobody else fishing, you practically have the entire river to yourself!
I am sure you are coming down with a dose of the shits
......I've ziplocked my control flies in Berkley Gulp spray this whole week - let's see if that works....