0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
......I only managed to catch one Yellow for the weekend. A Largemouth Yellow of 2.5kg's. Only my fourth Largie ever. Was super happy about that one.......
Well done,I am moving to Edenvale next month. Will have to come and learn how to catch the yellows on fly from you guys...
Lekka fish you guys got there Rory. I went to Kommando Nek for the weekend. The wading was extremely bad. Any worse flows and you wont be able to fish that place at all. The yellows had a serious case of lockjaw so I only managed to catch one Yellow for the weekend. A Largemouth Yellow of 2.5kg's. Only my fourth Largie ever. Was super happy about that one. I will go back to that venue in the winter with my inflatable but never to wade again. All and all a very nice weekend but the wind and wading spoilt it abit.
Gerhard, you are more than welcome to join us. There is normally at least one of the "degenerates" fishing on any given weekend, and any one of us would only be to happy to have you along. :sml:
Is anybody fishing the vaal this weekend?
Unfortunately I'm not but I think that Rory might be.
I might give it a go, where are you fishing?
I'm keen not sure about the weather though
If you wade, you get wet, if it rains you get wet......
Wont make it, have to go to pretoria :(