0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Yeehaaaaa !!!!Thanks Super !!!
Jeez Gavin nice healthy river carp there, must have given you a good rev . I still need to catch a carp on the vaal, what fly did you land that beaut on?
Quote from: Homie on January 21, 2015, 03:44:34 PMYeehaaaaa !!!!Thanks Super !!! So do you think we can convince super to join us on a vaal trip?
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING !CONTACT ADMIN SHOULD YOU WISH TO BE A PAID ADVERTISER !Homie
Well done chaps. Rory was the yellow caught on the noodle or the HHBC & CRB rod?
Quote from: Ettienne on March 02, 2015, 08:24:41 AM Well done chaps. Rory was the yellow caught on the noodle or the HHBC & CRB rod? Hee hee hee....Oupie I fished the "HHBC & CRB" rod. Bullied all the fish I hooked to see how it performs - I'm very happy.