0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Those frogs and Sencos are also going to be on the list! Awesome Work!
LGFPlease let me know when you can make paddle tails. I need some for dec.
LGF I have a bag full of old soft baits. Will you be able to recycle them?
LGF I will be second in line to Lenny. I mostly use Zoom watermelon gold and junebug so I'm sure I can seperate out all the colours. I would love to recycle a bit. I can maby make a plan and bring them to you. I can also assit with the new mouldings if you need an extra pair of hands.
Guys I ordered the first pic in post 14, a 5inch mold and the last (third) pic in post 12 in a 4,5 and 6 inch molds.Thanx for the recycling effort guys, the planet will be very very happy. Ok so I need to know what colours you guys want in the lures and sizes as mentioned in ordered molds above? Amounts will also be appreciated. There is also a huge possibility that I might leave for Bucharest this sat and will only land on sun the 8th back home, so hopefully by mon the 9th I can collect the molds and start producing the first batches, please lemme know if this will still be okay for you guys, if not PM me with the details of your holiday plans, so that I can make arrangements, please?In that case please have a look if you cant fit one of those Eastern block Babes with for me .... [size=78%] [/size]
Quote from: LGF on November 26, 2013, 11:47:26 AMGuys I ordered the first pic in post 14, a 5inch mold and the last (third) pic in post 12 in a 4,5 and 6 inch molds.Thanx for the recycling effort guys, the planet will be very very happy. Ok so I need to know what colours you guys want in the lures and sizes as mentioned in ordered molds above? Amounts will also be appreciated. There is also a huge possibility that I might leave for Bucharest this sat and will only land on sun the 8th back home, so hopefully by mon the 9th I can collect the molds and start producing the first batches, please lemme know if this will still be okay for you guys, if not PM me with the details of your holiday plans, so that I can make arrangements, please?In that case please have a look if you cant fit one of those Eastern block Babes with for me ....
Guys I ordered the first pic in post 14, a 5inch mold and the last (third) pic in post 12 in a 4,5 and 6 inch molds.Thanx for the recycling effort guys, the planet will be very very happy. Ok so I need to know what colours you guys want in the lures and sizes as mentioned in ordered molds above? Amounts will also be appreciated. There is also a huge possibility that I might leave for Bucharest this sat and will only land on sun the 8th back home, so hopefully by mon the 9th I can collect the molds and start producing the first batches, please lemme know if this will still be okay for you guys, if not PM me with the details of your holiday plans, so that I can make arrangements, please?In that case please have a look if you cant fit one of those Eastern block Babes with for me ....
LGF can you give a list of colours you can do?
Quote from: Half-Pint on November 26, 2013, 04:37:04 PMLGF can you give a list of colours you can do?Eastern block babes are not known for different colours.......
Quote from: Lenny on November 26, 2013, 11:55:12 AMQuote from: LGF on November 26, 2013, 11:47:26 AMGuys I ordered the first pic in post 14, a 5inch mold and the last (third) pic in post 12 in a 4,5 and 6 inch molds.Thanx for the recycling effort guys, the planet will be very very happy. Ok so I need to know what colours you guys want in the lures and sizes as mentioned in ordered molds above? Amounts will also be appreciated. There is also a huge possibility that I might leave for Bucharest this sat and will only land on sun the 8th back home, so hopefully by mon the 9th I can collect the molds and start producing the first batches, please lemme know if this will still be okay for you guys, if not PM me with the details of your holiday plans, so that I can make arrangements, please?In that case please have a look if you cant fit one of those Eastern block Babes with for me .... , seems you have not yet learned that those creatures are trouble with a capital T, but if you're such a keen masochist, well then I'll try my best, customs might be a wee bit strange, weird and perhaps a little cumbersome, but for a fellow UA'er I'll try my utmost!
LGF I will take a packet in the following colours to start. Preferably the 5 inch model.MotoroilBlack with white bellyGlow in the dark (the base colour doesn't particularly worry me)PinkIm sure the GP guys will organize to do one central pick up and distribute at a social. Ill be happy to pick up for the guys and deliver to the next social
Would it be easier for you if you put up 5 or more colours , so then you could get quantities , just a suggestion to make life a tad bit easier for you . I know I will take atleast 10 to 20 packs at that Price , p&p will not be so heavy , and looks like I am the 'out of the way guy 'anyway .Could you do a purple ?
Mosselbay is also sort of out the way. I agree with the suggestion from Lenny on the colours.