0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Im supposed to be in Rustenburg, if not, then Im in !
Quote from: Homie on January 16, 2012, 09:13:08 AMIm supposed to be in Rustenburg, if not, then Im in ! .....and remember Homes, I'm watching you.....
It sounds awesome count me in!
I hope I don't jinx this trip but the flows are starting to look very lekker!
Rory, can I please bum a lift from you or I can come pick you up. I just don't see the point of driving through alone.
Quote from: Monster on January 19, 2012, 05:57:55 AMRory, can I please bum a lift from you or I can come pick you up. I just don't see the point of driving through alone. No probs Nico! I'm just waiting for my boet to let me know if he's coming along. I'll give you a call as soon as I know.
I'll sit in the back of the Bakkie
Herewith sketch map of how to get there.
Quote from: Homie on January 19, 2012, 10:37:57 PMI'll sit in the back of the Bakkie Are you in Homes?