Author Topic: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.  (Read 15584 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 11:41:36 AM »
Im supposed to be in Rustenburg, if not, then Im in !

 (bat  .....and remember Homes, I'm watching you.....

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 11:48:21 AM »
Im supposed to be in Rustenburg, if not, then Im in !

 (bat  .....and remember Homes, I'm watching you.....

Pasop Homes !!!! :unhap
 
 

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 07:48:37 PM »
O.K. The venue will be Woelwaters, which is just downstream of Arends Nes, flows permitting.
Entrance fee is R30 pp, and the wading is relatively easy. :-)
 
This will be confirmed on Friday afternoon, depending on rain.
 
I will in the interim draw a map of how to get there, as nobody bar 1 that I know has ever fished there before. :shk
 
It will be great ( methinks ) all of us fishing a new venue. w;k
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
It sounds awesome count me in!
 
 

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 09:43:53 PM »
It sounds awesome count me in!

 
 Great stuff, how about answering your phone occassionally  :unhap
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:28 AM »
Sorry Herman, I owe you a cold one.  sry
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:12:36 AM by Monster »

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »
I hope I don't jinx this trip  :pray:  but the flows are starting to look very lekker!  :corrct:

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »
I hope I don't jinx this trip  :pray:  but the flows are starting to look very lekker!  :corrct:

Yup, Goosebay ties up with Reservoir, and it seems as if the Schoeman's drift readings are back on track.
 
I will post a sketch map + directions of how to get there tomorrow evening.
 
Come on Sunday, 'cos we will be  :fshn: :fshn: :fshn:  .......... and of course a few  :beer: :beer:     . w;k
 
New Moon is on Monday, so for the Superstious ones I believe that is a good omen. :-)
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »
Rory, can I please bum a lift from you or I can come pick you up. I just don't see the point of driving through alone.

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 07:39:52 AM »
Rory, can I please bum a lift from you or I can come pick you up. I just don't see the point of driving through alone.

No probs Nico! I'm just waiting for my boet to let me know if he's coming along. I'll give you a call as soon as I know. :corrct:

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 07:58:19 AM »
Sweet Rory, Thanks

wernerm

  • Guest
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »
Woelwaters is a great venue, would have loved to fish it with you guys, but alas, i've been man down the whole week with some virus, don't think I'll be up and running come the weekend. Sorry guys.  duh

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 08:34:21 PM »
Herewith sketch map of how to get there. w;k
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »
Sorry Chaps will give my Macadamias to make this one  :cnfzd , but just cant . See you at the next one.

wernerm

  • Guest
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 10:26:03 PM »
I'm hoping for a miracle cause I really want to make this one.  :cry:

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »
Rory, can I please bum a lift from you or I can come pick you up. I just don't see the point of driving through alone.

No probs Nico! I'm just waiting for my boet to let me know if he's coming along. I'll give you a call as soon as I know. :corrct:

I'll sit in the back of the Bakkie  :pray:

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 07:33:40 AM »


I'll sit in the back of the Bakkie  :pray:

Are you in Homes?

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
Herewith sketch map of how to get there. w;k

Ah OK! Left after the bottle store - easy!! :hehe:

Offline doc

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 193
  • Cred: 82
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 12:28:20 PM »
Sorry guys I won't be able to make this one :-( . I need to learn to put everything on my calendar :blush: .

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: VAAL TRIP 4. 22nd January.
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »


I'll sit in the back of the Bakkie  :pray:

Are you in Homes?

Will confim later today..


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal