0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Two Strike Pro's. Diff. size but same colour. One upside down so you can see the top and bottom.
Mentioning the Halco lures, I was given two of these about two years ago from another Lanie and all and all, and he used them in the salt some time back, I have never used them and will generously donate them (as I'm never going to use them) to the first PM I get containing a postal address. All I ask in return is the postage to be paid by whoever gets them. Give me some time for pics, gotta go look for them in the Weasel-worx first, and that is going to be some mission. But nonetheless if memory serves me well, the one is a chrome popper type with a red head, I think. Anyhows who ever is interested, PM me.