0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gareth I am happy to split the lures with you. I would love to have LGF's custom lures so please take the others if I make it to the EC in december I'm sure we will put them to good use
Guys, its no issue, I am giving them away with pleasure, at least I know they'll actually see real water other than the kicthen sink filled with municipal water and you know what, thought about it, lets just forget about the postage, it won't be that much so really, don't worry about it. WK will get yours off ASAP and H-P I actually did some work on both the poppers today, just waiting for the polyester to dry so they can be smoothed out, then its eyes and paint, now is there any specific colour you'd like them to be, if so, see if you can send me a pic of what you have in mind.
Sheesh you guys could have warned me about the price of these lures! The lady laughed at me when I told her the rapalas were marked incorrectly surely they can't be R90 each. I think I need a job
Ill bring them along to the social for you to cast your expert eye over
Viskop, Bud I stay in Montana but don't have issues to drive anywhere in the city or out, especially cause it gives me time to give the stiff upper lipped tea drinking thin moustache over-accented english gentlemen in their land rovers, "The EYE", you know the one that says, You've got my sympathy, shame, don't worry I'll tow you, you know that eye, so tell me where and when and I'll quickly drop Garreth's lures, Half-Pint unfortunately will just have to hang in there a wee bit longer, still need to finish his. So PM me where you are and I can bring them to you quickly.