0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
WK!Welcome back!
Wow WK a 34.5cm Stonebream is a nice one specially on that light outfit. Any Blacktail bigger than 26cm is fun to catch the way you do it
WK, you had a good trip... Some really nice catches...
When those big hit you, they hit hard. What a feeling!
Must have been a vey satisfying trip! :shre: Make me think that I am bit bit of a bull in a China shop with my tackle.
Dont want to hijack your site. It is not easy to catch a stonebream and I have found for some strange reason that when I put the cotton on my bait (sardine) I leave some cotton hanging looks untidy but I got a lot of stonebream that way. When I put the cotton on neatly nothing
WK fantastic stuff mate, seems sticking to your guns & going light really does pay off for you! on a awesome quick fire trip, :shre: the great report +cred.
That just shows how different areas fish differently. Many spots along the natal south coast stone bream come so thick I have caught 20 in under an hour blacktail on the other hand especially size ones are quite difficult
Very true, i just guess it depends on the location more than the bait... All I know is there are some huge Stonebream at this spot but they dont chow chokka, sardine, black mussel and every other bait you throw at them [/quoteWhat you need is a secret weapon of some sort.... Find the stone bream's cryptonite!
Been looking for 7 years J, although I think Sand Prawn could work again I never fished with Sandprawn there before so i am going to give it another go this weekend maybe i can get another one
WK ...Footloose fish must be missing you ????hahahahaha