0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: shagnrelease on February 12, 2013, 04:59:58 PMSeems to be some mixed results up there guy, I heard that the billfish bite has been hot off inhaca/maputo and there are some good results from some guys who found the fish and then nothing from the other guys, I suppose thats how it is. I am so desperate do come and do another Inhaca trip, we really must try and put something together.Marcos / Pedro awesome reports and stick at it I know it will happen, its all about the hours on the water!!! Look forward to seeing you buggers soon!!Club Naval's bar...specially that lady that by mistake had a photo shoot with flsh is also looking forward for your visitshe's been asking...where's the handsome gentelman that took me a photo?...it's been 40y that someone took me a photo!!!!in my case a billfish it's a bycatch...I'm not targeting them...but I know that everyone is going to the 400mt mark East of Liberty 2 mark (that cannyon you marked when you were here 2y ago)JohnF mentioned all the fleet was throlling that area
Seems to be some mixed results up there guy, I heard that the billfish bite has been hot off inhaca/maputo and there are some good results from some guys who found the fish and then nothing from the other guys, I suppose thats how it is. I am so desperate do come and do another Inhaca trip, we really must try and put something together.Marcos / Pedro awesome reports and stick at it I know it will happen, its all about the hours on the water!!! Look forward to seeing you buggers soon!!
I will bring some more for your next mini socials