Author Topic: Vaal River Update  (Read 566838 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »

Water was measured at 16.7c at around 1pm =  Raisins

Remember you need big ones to venture into cold water so it will end up "normal"
Squid Happens!

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
Remember you need big ones to venture into cold water so it will end up "normal"

 
 :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr: :wtr:

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #302 on: September 12, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »
Remember you need big ones to venture into cold water so it will end up "normal"

I don't fish the Vaal without waders so the cold water does not bother me. w;k
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Cam Mundy

  • Offshore Spinning Enthusiast
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1178
  • Cred: 93
  • Gender: Male
  • Keep Casting!
  • Location: Papua New Gunea
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #303 on: September 12, 2011, 12:30:13 PM »
I don't fish the Vaal without waders so the cold water does not bother me. w;k

That river is so sif a condom would be a good idea too

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2011, 12:45:12 PM »
That river is so sif a condom would be a good idea too

Unfortunately you are too right. The state of the river is very sad.
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50:38 PM »
Unfortunately you are too right. The state of the river is very sad.

Ok does anyone have a slightly used vaal condom they want to get rid of?
Squid Happens!

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
Ok does anyone have a slightly used vaal condom they want to get rid of?

 
Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaa :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: .
Craig, Monster ( Nico ), Rory, Pieter, and anyone else who has the raisins :crzy  I will be fishing the prison on Sunday. :-)
 
WK are you in ?????, or should I organise an easier ( catching wise ) venue ? w;k 
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2011, 06:51:31 AM »

 
Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaa :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: .
Craig, Monster ( Nico ), Rory, Pieter, and anyone else who has the raisins :crzy  I will be fishing the prison on Sunday. :-)
 
WK are you in ?????, or should I organise an easier ( catching wise ) venue ? w;k


Enjoy it Herman. I will be fishing Max's spot with Frederick on Sunday.

I'm not sure if you get stewpond yellowfish venues.  :crzy
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Herman Jooste

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 682
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2011, 09:33:53 PM »

Enjoy it Herman. I will be fishing Max's spot with Frederick on Sunday.

I'm not sure if you get stewpond yellowfish venues.  :crzy

 
Andrew, you must see the bionic, green glowing yellows coming out of Harties  :shk
If we caught fish on every trip, it would be called " Catching". We don't, and that's why it's called "Fishing".

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #309 on: September 14, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »
I can only imagine. Was going to give my 12 weight a workout on the barbel there until my waders sprung yet another leak this weekend.
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #310 on: September 14, 2011, 07:33:39 AM »

 
Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaa :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: .
Craig, Monster ( Nico ), Rory, Pieter, and anyone else who has the raisins :crzy  I will be fishing the prison on Sunday. :-)
 
WK are you in ?????, or should I organise an easier ( catching wise ) venue ? w;k

Uncle Herman  :hyst:
 
Looks like Rory and myself will make it on Sunday for the first session of the new season. Lets hope we can lay the perfect foundation for the next 8 months.
 
 
 
 

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #311 on: September 14, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »

Uncle Herman  :hyst:
 
Looks like Rory and myself will make it on Sunday for the first session of the new season. Lets hope we can lay the perfect foundation for the next 8 months.

Ok I will see if I van make it, cant promise yet...  :vio
Squid Happens!

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #312 on: September 14, 2011, 09:27:01 AM »
Uncle Herman


I see you are also going to the NCYWG Bells festival at Christiana. Can't wait anymore.

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »
Ok I will see if I van make it, cant promise yet...  :vio

 :crzy

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2011, 11:20:28 AM »
Squid Happens!

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #315 on: September 14, 2011, 11:22:55 AM »

Offline shagnrelease

  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2011, 11:41:57 AM »
I used to battle on the vaal until I knitted this.


Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »
Shag warm blooded afrikaaners dont need those, we use klipdrift and ys.
Squid Happens!

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #318 on: September 14, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
I used to battle on the vaal until I knitted this.

Only you wha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

Offline shagnrelease

  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal River Update
« Reply #319 on: September 14, 2011, 12:06:01 PM »
Shag warm blooded afrikaaners dont need those, we use klipdrift and ys.
Liar liar.... :wtr: :wtr:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal