0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
If you like #18s in "clean" Vaal water then you have to give Sterkies a visit, you will be raiding my size 32s. I was blown away by the water clarity there.
Nice going Herman! It is amazing how the fish pick up the flies in dirty water! Now you see why I like size 18's in clean water!! what were the flows at? 600??
I see that the release has now droppped to 57 ( all sluices closed ) and Goosebay is down to 220 odd, so the normal venues could be fishable this weekend.
AT LAST!!!!! Some good news!
Dam release tonight still 57 and Goosebay down to 87. We are fishing this Sunday. Venue still to be decided on flows closer to the time.
Hope you guy's have good weather this sunday.. Jezz this sundays fishing for me is going to be Torrential rain and wind again!You have PM Herman. :sml:
.....The fishing ???????. Well I caught : a cap, ( minus a head thank goodness :eek: ), a plastic bag, 4 trees (submerged ), and a gizillion rocks.Bryan fared better I think, he got 2 gazillion rocks, and 5 submerged trees, and 2 or 3 trees on the island.:D:D......
Glenn you going join us on the vaal sometime?
Sounds like one the muddies from above the barrage. What was visibility like?
Gents, any one in the northen area wana take a half broken man to the vaal?We need a big vehicle for this as I'm casted to my thight!