0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Eish, sounds like the rive is going to be out of commision for a while. Rory do you have any lekker patterns to tie in the mean time.
......I'm fishing tomorrow .....
Sounds, very good Rory. Where are you going tomorrow Sclossy?
Above the barrage up to the dam is still very fishable, outflow from the the dam is about 15 cubes and the dam itself is less than 90% capacity so the outflow should remain stable. I'm fishing tomorrow PS as Rory mentioned, below the barrage is OUT, don't even try it.
Give that man a Bells!!!
No!! That is for me
So because you have other arrangements we will have to keep your stash safe Rory, let me know if you are keen otherwise I might give the wheels a bit of a spin to dullies for Saturday & camp and come home on Sunday...