0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Welcome Largie !!!Agree with Herman as I've seen the posts on flytalk.Some awesome fish there !!!!Chaps.. whose fishing where on Sunday ? I desperately need to get on the river and open my account for the season !
where are you fishing sean/gav I might join you
WK and myself are hitting Silverstroom tomorrow if any of you guys are keen and maybe eindekuil on Sunday
Quote from: gavin erwin on October 09, 2014, 08:20:00 AMWK and myself are hitting Silverstroom tomorrow if any of you guys are keen and maybe eindekuil on Sunday Might just join you 2 Brownie girl Scouts ( Homes could pull in later in the day as well ), if all goes well I wanna be on the water at Dawns Crack.
Quote from: Lichia amia on October 09, 2014, 08:32:14 AMQuote from: gavin erwin on October 09, 2014, 08:20:00 AMWK and myself are hitting Silverstroom tomorrow if any of you guys are keen and maybe eindekuil on Sunday Might just join you 2 Brownie girl Scouts ( Homes could pull in later in the day as well ), if all goes well I wanna be on the water at Dawns Crack.Awesome stuff!!! Are you talking about tomorrow?
Quote from: gavin erwin on October 09, 2014, 08:41:51 AMQuote from: Lichia amia on October 09, 2014, 08:32:14 AMQuote from: gavin erwin on October 09, 2014, 08:20:00 AMWK and myself are hitting Silverstroom tomorrow if any of you guys are keen and maybe eindekuil on Sunday Might just join you 2 Brownie girl Scouts ( Homes could pull in later in the day as well ), if all goes well I wanna be on the water at Dawns Crack.Awesome stuff!!! Are you talking about tomorrow?Yip , Friday 10 Oct 2014
Smashing fish there Gavin! What flies were producing?