0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Thanks Gavin. I'll maybe take you there one day.Depends on how much you are willing to bribe me.
Quote from: Herman Jooste on September 29, 2014, 09:23:19 PMThanks Gavin. I'll maybe take you there one day.Depends on how much you are willing to bribe me. Hahaha is a six pack ok
That wasn't hard
Mooi vissie Oom!
Quote from: gavin erwin on September 30, 2014, 08:26:55 AMQuote from: Herman Jooste on September 29, 2014, 09:23:19 PMThanks Gavin. I'll maybe take you there one day.Depends on how much you are willing to bribe me. Hahaha is a six pack ok Ok you twisted my arm, I will take you and pick up herman along the way
Quote from: gavin erwin on September 30, 2014, 10:06:57 AMThat wasn't hard Lol it was not the beer, it was Herman's fish
Quote from: icstuff on September 30, 2014, 09:49:57 AMQuote from: gavin erwin on September 30, 2014, 08:26:55 AMQuote from: Herman Jooste on September 29, 2014, 09:23:19 PMThanks Gavin. I'll maybe take you there one day.Depends on how much you are willing to bribe me. Hahaha is a six pack ok Ok you twisted my arm, I will take you and pick up herman along the wayPieter, veraairer and a cheapskate to boot . Don't trust him Gavin, he'll lead you to other waters.
Thanks for all the kind comments Guys. Much appreciated. Lets hope it doesn't take me another 5 years to better the PB's.
Thanks for the welcome ouens!Had a tough day on the water today nothing, niks, nadda but managed a few 10lbers and 15lbers earlier this month.