0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Lekker Koos !Thats some great fish !!!!Eastco ?
Nice fish Mario and great pic.How was the Mountain View Lodge ito accommodation and prices ?
Quote from: Herman Jooste on February 24, 2014, 06:20:03 PMNice fish Mario and great pic.How was the Mountain View Lodge ito accommodation and prices ?Can you hear the banjo's playing.....R450-00 a night self catering for 2 people. 2 Single beds in one room.The place has access to fantastic water but as they do not allow day visitors I think very few people will fish here.In my opinion, for what you get, R450-00 a night is R300-00 too much.The place is situated a stones throw below Smilin Thru.All in all - fantastic water that I probably fished for the last time.
Has anyone fished stonehenge in parys before? I am there on Friday
I was also out on the Vaal this weekend. First time in 3 years.I wanted to test the Modified 13ft Tenkara. It worked, but it was a bit on the heavy side. I now want to build a lighter model. Now I did foul hook the two Yellows and I am not proud of that, but it gave me some satisfaction by landing them on 6lb Tippet.Total length of line attached to the tip of rod/ Lillian was plus minus 18-19ft.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIbnez2W8o&feature=youtu.beSorry for the poor quality, I am still figuring out the conversions to upload to Youtube.
Quote from: icstuff on February 25, 2014, 12:59:28 PMHas anyone fished stonehenge in parys before? I am there on FridayMr. ICStuff. You have stayed " ICOGNITO " for 3 weeks, not answering your phone, ignoring messages, and when finally in contact, you are too busy How on earth can a teacher be too busy Now you are visiting the river without a word . Is this your way of "breaking up"