0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
anybody want to fish tomorrow or Thursday ?
Quote from: Homie on December 17, 2013, 01:05:06 PManybody want to fish tomorrow or Thursday ?Homes I will be fishing venue P on Thursday. You are more than welcome to join me.You will have to pm me your cell no so that I can send you the co-ordinates of the gate to the venue.
Decided to call it off... been raining heavily the entire night and forcast for more rain and thunderstorms. ..
Quote from: Homie on December 19, 2013, 05:11:10 AMDecided to call it off... been raining heavily the entire night and forcast for more rain and thunderstorms. ..
Herman , how would this effect the Potch area ? Elgro / Oord Nebo .
Anybody up for a fish on Monday ?
Quote from: Homie on December 20, 2013, 05:45:15 PMAnybody up for a fish on Monday ?I will be fishing the Italian's tomorrow. Everyone mad enough is welcome. Homes just watch the flows. I see the Goose Bay meter is working again and Rand Water have updated the reservoir site. Currently Goose Bay around 220 tons, Barrage at 07:00 , 227 tons, Schoemans 174 tons.
Quote from: Herman Jooste on December 21, 2013, 11:57:26 AMQuote from: Homie on December 20, 2013, 05:45:15 PMAnybody up for a fish on Monday ?I will be fishing the Italian's tomorrow. Everyone mad enough is welcome. Homes just watch the flows. I see the Goose Bay meter is working again and Rand Water have updated the reservoir site. Currently Goose Bay around 220 tons, Barrage at 07:00 , 227 tons, Schoemans 174 tons. Hier kom KUK !!!
Herms but im proper *&^^%% at work until the new year . I'm the bloke that makes sure Woolworths has stock on their shelves . Volumes increase 8 fold over the festive season so no fishing for me soon