0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
I went fishing near Ben Jo Saturday for a morning session with my brother-in-law. The fishing was really hard and we struggled to connect. I did manage a 1.8kg, 600g and a small 10cm yellow. I got broken off by a monster on the strike aswell. I need to tie some flies again. After Christiana and this Saturday I am seriously depleted. Will post picks as soon as I get them from the camera.
@Rory I think we need to discuss your tactics at VT on Friday.
......Rory I hope all went well with the outlaws....
Quote from: icstuff on November 21, 2011, 08:00:52 AM......Rory I hope all went well with the outlaws.... The strength of this mornings babalaas is in direct proportion to the ammount of personality I had to drink into them...
Well done on some pretty good muddies! Did you guys try the top rapids or just stick to the muddy hole?