0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
RobinF well done, keep us informed as I would like to attend the meeting.
Good for you CLS, I thought you'd be one of the first to say "I'm in". It has the potential to be one of the most productive meetings yet. Ken just needs to do his part....will he do it? I'm waiting to see. (I honestly hope so, the situation is actually worse than first thought)
Ezemvelo has offered to meet with all that are interested in voicing their concern regarding the Vetches Seinne netters and poaching issues. Guys, this is it, it's the first step toward cleaning things up. It MUST be well supported, if you have concerns, please attend it. If you want to understand what you can do if you witness anything, please attend. This is so important, the situation is on the brink of exploding and this is a constructive way forward. Things will change if this is well attended. Please pass the message, I'll keep you guys updated when it is arranged.Invitation from Ken Morty himself.
Hi FritzMaybe a bit of semantics but WE will never be his people...Here is a reply to this on KZN Fishing I did a week agoI just want to make a statement to the netters here in Durban and CapetownI have heard and listened to so many stories but the thing that SICKENS me to the gut when the guys that ABUSE this netting license continue to bring race into the issue.Guys , please grow up..you cannot use the excuse to destroy our marine resources under the misinformed gesture that we non whites support your greed. WE DO NOT.