0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: WalkersKiller on October 31, 2011, 07:55:21 AMMet up with a mate on saturday night and he reminded me of our carp session at the vaal dam over this weekend which I had completely forgotten about, so sorry guys, next time, enjoy! Eeeeiiissshhhh, I'm starting to wonder about you WK. Are you that busy fishing stew ponds and pap venues that you really can't find time to fish for our prime freshwater fish, or you just adverse to falling down in the Vaal river ? There again remembering their are only 2 kinds of f/f who fish the Vaal. Thosewho have fallen, and the whose are yet to fall.
Met up with a mate on saturday night and he reminded me of our carp session at the vaal dam over this weekend which I had completely forgotten about, so sorry guys, next time, enjoy!
Herman (Sunday)Pieter ( Sunday )Rory ( Sunday )Schlossie ( Sunday)Lichia ( Sunday ) Christo (Chalet Friday + Saturday + Sunday morning) No longer going to be able to camp but will be there on the sunday
I'm in Lads
Quote from: BigG on October 31, 2011, 10:51:00 AMI'm in LadsGavin is a busy man, but I'm sure he's in.
I don't tie my own flies - what flies/size do you guys suggest I buy?