0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Shortly before the attack, Caleb and his brothers spotted the shark, but initially thought it was a dolphin.
Eish,I want to move back to Mosselbay too...
Quote from: Lofty on September 18, 2016, 01:32:38 PMEish,I want to move back to Mosselbay too... where u Lofty?
Thanks RobinF!I will go to the anglershop and ask where/whento fish.
Quote from: Mike63 on September 19, 2016, 10:23:16 AMThanks RobinF!I will go to the anglershop and ask where/whento fish.[size=78%]Go to the store called Breezers (Do NOT go to Grant's sports). Breezers will not only help you with what to use where, but they will help you to fish for the species that are most abundant. (Rule 1 - to catch fish, you must fish for what you know is there)[/size]
Quote from: RobinF on September 19, 2016, 04:44:33 PMQuote from: Mike63 on September 19, 2016, 10:23:16 AMThanks RobinF!I will go to the anglershop and ask where/whento fish.[size=78%]Go to the store called Breezers (Do NOT go to Grant's sports). Breezers will not only help you with what to use where, but they will help you to fish for the species that are most abundant. (Rule 1 - to catch fish, you must fish for what you know is there)[/size]100% correct. By that time I would be settled in and will also post updates on where the fish are biting. I am taking the bus back to Knysna tomorrow morning.