0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I will try and find out when they are going to do her sea trails. They are still busy fitting her out and as far as I know she has not been sold yet. Anyone have R50 bar lying around?
I didn't get the chance to post an outlook for this weekend so I thought I'll share with you this photo I took on Wednesday morning.
Dont know if this is even possible but it was posted on facebook today by fishing-saWhat do you guys think
WOW with the cold water did not think this was possible. Was not saying it was a lie just now days with photoshop you never know if its a hoax or not thats why I posed the question.I was in Knysna this past holiday and if I landed a I think I would have thought I was going crazy