0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Dog tooth Tuna must be the dirtiest fighter of them all if you think a GT is tops go and square up with a doggy. The boat score was lost 16 landed 1, tackle used Tiagra 30. 50.80, and the monster 130 they all got a hiding of note, none of the drag systems on these reels was up to the task to stop the Doggy to wrap you in to the bricks and sticks. The trip was fantastic and I managed to land my sailfish this time, Thanks to Greg (Shaggy)
Seems like a great trip.What depths were the Doggies found ?
Fantastic bugger! Nice one!Doggies 16, boat 1??? Must be some giants down there!! Congrats on the sail, nice fish!
Awesome report guys, What jiggs did those doggies eat???, did you find the fish were parting the Braid or the leaders??
Hey Johan awesome doggy that well done!! I am jealous brother, its just awesome!! And congrats on the sail, now you have the recipe and the accounts open I am sure you will have plenty more, super stuff mate!!
The fish parted a 130lb line 200lb leaders straighten hooks burned off on the bricks, siezed up duel carbo-teck drag washers
and you think you have problems, I would love that experience