0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The top piece...? got no idea, show us a pic of the other side of that piece?2nd: Brass washer that fits inside the Cast Control Cap - see the Yellow piece inside the Cast Control cap?3rd: Ratchet washer that fits underneath the Cast Control Clutch leverSome of these pics below are from a Grandwave, but the same principle applies....4th: Teflon bushing that fits onto the spool shaft (This is what the Grandwave looks like, but the SL50 should be very similar).5th: Clutch spring that fits inside, onto the Cast control lever
Thanks for this guide @REEFMAN ,I managed to run through the service with no problem, the reel is back together and I can notice a huge improvement in performance. however the issue that lead me to do the service still exists, the cast control is very loose, even when fully tightened, I got the reel a good few years ago and don't remember it behaving like this. Is there anything I can do to rectify this?