0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Ok great , what you going to do with the bent one ..
Actually happened last Saturday, it was in the folded position but I went too close to a tree in my drive and it just caught it - my fault.Insurance have already paid up and the new one has been ordered from Cape Town
I upgraded my boats category from Cat C to Cat B.
I bought a new one 4 years old "Ocean Rebel2" 510 Seacat CC with 2 x 70 Yamaha 4 strokes. My old boat is at Durban Yamaha if anyone keen in getting a good second hand boat ??
Quote from: CLS on July 10, 2017, 02:12:30 PMI bought a new one 4 years old "Ocean Rebel2" 510 Seacat CC with 2 x 70 Yamaha 4 strokes. My old boat is at Durban Yamaha if anyone keen in getting a good second hand boat ??Pics or it neva happened
Quote from: MichaelK on July 10, 2017, 02:22:12 PMI upgraded my boats category from Cat C to Cat B.I see you're running 2 yammies 90 hp 2-stroke... how's the fuel consumption?