0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Eish! Sorry man.....If you don't mind the humour....it looks like you were morphing into a poenskop!
Quote from: Ziggy on March 06, 2017, 11:47:50 AMEish! Sorry man.....If you don't mind the humour....it looks like you were morphing into a poenskop!Women spend a fortune in botox to look like that.
Cleaned the boat a bit after the hectic comp yesterday on Nooitgedacht dam, where I blanked on the Friday "pre-fish" but managed to weigh 5 fish limit on Saturday that got me 19th out of the 26 boats that took part. Was fishing alone and it was my first time on the water, so I didn't do to bad as I still managed to beat 7 other boats whom had two anglers on the decks except for 1, who also fished alone.Then I decided to move the "brick" of a transducer to the underside of the jackplate as it caused some serious up-spray that sprayed onto the motor when the boat was on plane. This inherently means that the transducer will be out of the water on plane but should be just fine when idling along scanning and mapping. The placement is not in a way that the trim and tilt will affect the transducer even when fully trimmed down. The only concern I have is if I am on unknown water, I won't have any depth reading running on the plane? So I'll just have to ensure I at least have a contour lines map of the new water in hand when I launch to know where the deeper water is and where I should idle rather than cruise.Also, the two cables that control the forward and reverse + throttle on the main motor were installed with a large loop that had the cables running out the right of the stern over the jackplate and after the loop that formed over the aft deck, they went back into the right of the motor, I decided to reinstall them so that the loop is now no-where to be seen.