Author Topic: Paddle tails Demand?  (Read 73572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
Ok the colours I would be interested in;

Pearl
Chartruese / Pearl
Pearl white
Olive / Pearl
Copper / Chartruese

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
Ok the colours I would be interested in;

Pearl
Chartruese / Pearl
Pearl white
Olive / Pearl
Copper / Chartruese


Got that Charles, some of these colours is also what I got from Spickerish as sample colours.


Just one point of clarity, when you guys say pearl, does it mean pearl powder mixed into clear olastisol only? I gather that the "pearl white ones you want, are pearl powder mixed with a white base colour?

Please, remember to indicate if you want glitter/flakes in some of the colouring, ie.. chartreuse black flake and pearl.
And please remember to indicate if the pearls you want is the white or the blueish shimmer pearl?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:24:33 PM by LGF »
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2013, 08:36:16 PM »
Yip Chartuese black flake pearl is the one.

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2013, 09:24:40 PM »
cool .


White or Pearl  5 and 6 inch  2 packs per size [one pack each with flake ]
charteuse blackflake
Purple
Yellow
Any darker colour . [tell me what you have in mind or surplus ]
Pink not hot pink but a sorta fade pink
Dark blue or blue [ maybe with a slash of White if possible ]
Olive blackflake 2 packs
All of them in 6 inch excpt white one pack and pearl one pack.

Lets have this as what I am want forsure , but will 'update' once you get going and your back from Bucarest . 



thanks for keeping us in the loop and safe travels !
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:44:42 PM by Lenny »
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
Hi LGF
I would like 4 and 5 inch
Charteuse black flake and Pearl fine silver flake in glow lower
Soft fade pink  silver flake and white glow lowere
Soft purple pearl silver flake and white glow lower
Olive back gold glitter and charteuse 
Blue back silver flake and  pearl  silver flake lower
LGF please let me know if you need some help with the process I'm always willing to help.


 

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
@ Lenny, got the colours
@ Monster, now that is what I meant with listing colours, some unique colours but they should not be a problem.
 
Was at the post office yesterday, the parcels have been cleared by Customs in SA on the 27th already, but nothing at the PO yet duh , was told it would be there today :dunno: ?
 
Anyhow, there is a slim chance that my trip to Romania might be cancelled, in which case I have the entire week to get the final colouring right, i.e. the pink's and purple's and start with the production. If on the other hand I am on the flight Saturday afternoon, I will obviusly not be able to touch the stuff before the 8th when I return (if snow in Europe doesn't delay the flight back home) but will then work my B-hind off the get the lures made, packed and shipped to you guys that need then urgently!!
 
That said please indicate who is going to the Big Blue when?
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »
I will be in SA 06 Dec to 06 Jan. Have also a new assignment. Back to Sudan check-out and move to DRC. The opportunity exists to test your paddle tails in the DRC.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:36:44 AM by Charles »

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2013, 09:42:22 AM »
I will be in SA 06 Dec to 06 Jan. Have also a new assignment. Back to Sudan check-out and move to DRC. The opportunity exists to test your paddle tails in the DRC.

Cool Charles, you should be sorted whilst you're in SA. Where in SA are you going to be during that time?
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2013, 09:52:18 AM »
I will be in SA 06 Dec to 06 Jan. Have also a new assignment. Back to Sudan check-out and move to DRC. The opportunity exists to test your paddle tails in the DRC.

Cool Charles, you should be sorted whilst you're in SA. Where in SA are you going to be during that time?
My home town Mosselbay. Will use the paddle tails to hunt cobbies!

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2013, 11:53:25 AM »
No rush for me Henk

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2013, 07:11:28 PM »
No rush for me Henk


times two !
take your time .
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2013, 09:46:22 AM »
Guys, sitting here on Zurich airport, I wish I could have had pics of the molds at least, but alas the magic of the SA work ethic managed to delay the delivery of the parcels from customs to the dear old Post Office sufficiently as to not allow me to take possession thereof!




So hopefully when I return next Sunday, I can start the car so that I can hopefully collect the molds and the colouring parcels from the old Tannie at the post office!


I cannot wait, wanted the wife to collect it, but she refuses to go to the post office due to several mishaps with some unfriendly service. So till Monday next week?
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »
Take your time and enjoy the snow!

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2013, 08:30:47 AM »
Take your time and enjoy the snow!


 :hehe:  Nose started running on the flight to Bucharest :cnfzd , not too much snow, yet. But will try and enjoy, just have a lot to do (work wise) so there might not be any time for anything else :shk  As for the time being taken, well there's not much I ca do about that, will only be able to start doing anything as soon as I am back!
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2013, 10:19:49 AM »
LGF we are leaving on the 18th of Dec.

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
LGF we are leaving on the 18th of Dec.


Buddy, you should be sorted before then, will get hold of you once I am back on Monday the 9th, please PM me your cell number? Need to make sure of your order?
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:15 PM »
Sweet LGF and thanks. Iets much appreciated. We can chat when you are back, travel save!
 

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2013, 09:18:02 PM »
Kay, so I'm back from Transylvania, no Dracula, although Vlad the Impaler drove me to the airport, using his black sedan as a spear trying to impale other road users, 60+ years old listening to Death Metal really loud...... :shk


Anyhow, picked up the one parcel, today? The other was supposedly delivered on Friday at my place of residence, cause they, wait for it, "Cannot send it to the post office. " I landed on Sunday, so no parcel, so today the post office gives me a number to phone to ask where the parcel is. post office opens at 9.


So I phoned, they are next to OR Tambo airport, the parcel is there, with a note that. I apparently made on. Friday, (was in Romania) that I will come to collect it at ORTIA. BTW, this phone call got answered after two solid hours of listening to it ringing and some voice recording.


Kay so after indicating that I did not make the request to collect it myself, I was told that they will deliver, so when I ask when, they say, oh hmm that will be tomorrow as it is already past nine and the drivers have left for today, funny the ass-wipe couldn't wait five minutes for my better half to get to the house to receive the parcel on Friday, must have ten millions little parcels to deliver and he is the only driver with a donky cart and two dead donkey's. So he has no time to spare!


What baffles the little intellect I have out of me the most, is what the lady at the post office told me this morning. She said and I quote "they try three times to deliver it, before they send it to the post office" What The F?... they cannot deliver it to the post office, but after three failed attempts to deliver it at my house they will send it to the post office? That's another thing, the parcel that I got at the post office contains liquid coloring, that is flammable, which according to their (the post office) shipping protocols cannot be mailed. I've been receiving the same kind of parcels for almost three years now. The parcel that CANNOT BE SENT to the post office contains four blocks of aluminum? Yeah try explain this one so that it makes sense to anybody with even half a brain cell!


I am off sick and will be waiting for the idiot tomorrow, this crap just drives me freaking nuts, incompetence, arrogance and then submitting false claims as to why it was not delivered. Also want to know why four blocks of aluminum could not be sent to the post office.


Ok so, lemme calm down, the parcel I managed to get contained the coloring and I managed to mix the last of the colors today, will take pics of the colors. Post them and perhaps that will make it easier for you guys to say what you want.


Luckily, mixing the colors helped me relax and calmed me enough so that I can have a steady aim tomorrow :rotfl
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2013, 09:34:51 AM »
Shees, LGF these guys at the post office isn't even sure if they should scratch their watches and check their backsides. I had the same thing with a delivery company two weeks ago.
 The packages should have been deliverd two weeks prior. So I phone the company and ask if they lost them selfes in the mail. The next morning the delivery company phones me and I tell him to give me call before they left the depo in JHB. I get a call at 12 in the afternoon from the driver, he is waiting at my gate in centurion. I ask him to wait for me and chase back to Centurion only to find that he had left.
So I give very polite call to the delivery company and the guy tells me that the driver waited for me for two hours. I kindly let him know that his ability lie is only riveld by his complete incompetence. At 7 at night a truck stops at our front gait again without announcement. On the slip a note is writen that I should be contacted before delivery. Eish...
 

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paddle tails Demand?
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
The company that apparently has to deliver the parcel is, very very ironic, named  expedited mail services, Expidited?


Just managed to figure out what the incompetent stupid woman is saying on the voice recording, yes I'm in the second hour of this mornings phone calls, get cut off after each five minute waiting listening to the ringing and voice recordings, sounded like emf.sapo.co.za when in fact it was EMS. Sapo.co.za, so I visit the web site, it only displays their (EMS) and the post office logo, nothing more, refreshed several times, same result.


Eventually found some other link that opened the tracking page, typed in the tracking number: parcel received on the 27th of Nov from customs, currently in transit, but it was last scanned @ 08:35 on the 9th of dec.


So I reverted back to getting cut off with no one to even answer so that I can tell them how  swr  Useless they are!


They better just hope the idiot delivering arrives here today, if not, I am in my car as sick as I am and I will  swr Drive to ORTIA and then they will have to speak to me, can't get cut off, can't argue with the facts, I ll even let them listen to their own swr  Recordings and then let them see how many times one gets cut off. Again, very ironic, the voice recording says " ..... Your call will be attended to shortly." When it should say
" <:  You, your call means shhhh, and you will be disconnected shortly and continuously, so have a nice day and welcome to Afri l&$?&& ca"
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal