0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
post 14 , the last one looks really good .
Quote from: Lenny on November 06, 2013, 08:23:48 PMpost 14 , the last one looks really good .Kay, so there's one vote for the jig-type in a 5inch, what do the rest of the guys think? Also, was thinking of bringing in a swim bait mold one that can be rigged with a hook and a leader attached to a three way swivel and a weight at the swivel, let me know if there' s any interest for this type of lure?
Where about in pta area are you, I've got a couple of lures you can borrow if needs be.
LGF Ill snap some pics of some of my paddle tails this weekend. Personally I think the biggest draw card to a colour scheme is contrast so 2 colours on a lure will be
LGF, pm me your number and we can make an arrangement. I'm just over the mountain in the moot area so not to far away. I don't have a lot of colours but there is a couple.