0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
No luck turned out to be karros but Ill be out this afternoon hopefully there will be some shad around for a livie to convert to a garrick
Eish quite a disappointing first day. Arrived at orange rocks and was the only person there. Threw a 9 oz and tried sliding a mackie. First throw it washed back into me. Reeled up and threw again letting the sinker sit for a good 5mins, eventually got my bait out but after 20mins it was loose again. The sea was very strange not really rough but after a couple of sets a huge wave would roll through. I found it pretty dangerous actually because the smaller waves would lull you and suddenly a monster was washing over the rocks. Unless the sea settles a lot I won't be fishing in the morning its honestly not worth it
Didn't fish this morning after last night I was seriously bleak I doubt I missed anything to be honest. Spent almost 2 hours in Gremlins today which cheered me up a bit seems that there have been no fish from the kei to the far northern south coast. Will be off now to slide a bait and hunt some shad
Homie when was this? I can believe the start of the week but in the last 2 days the sea is like what you see on those ads for tropical islands. I can't actually describe how clean or flat it is
I must say I am very surprised aside from monday I have not seen anything more than a few shad despite nearly 30 guys around stiebel tons of guys on orange rocks etc. Was this at the block?
That's excellent! Sorry if my first post came across like I was doubting the truth of what you were saying just read it again and thought it might come across like that