Author Topic: Recreational fishing limits ??  (Read 6936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ianf

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 968
  • Cred: 46
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Recreational fishing limits ??
« on: June 05, 2023, 09:03:18 AM »
Hi all, has anyone seen a newer brochure regarding bag limits and minimum sizes, etc. The only one I have seen was last updated in 2017. I assume that is then the valid one to use........... :dunno:


I would have thought that some things had changed since then......



Ian

Offline RiyadhEd

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 141
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 10:14:56 AM »
I am aware of an updated one, but I think it is the 2017, not sure though

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 11:08:12 AM »
Don't think the Regulations have changed in the last 5 years. Here is the 2017/2018 one in pdf format.
Includes all the New MPA's.

RECREATIONAL FISHING BROCHURE 2017/2018

Offline ianf

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 968
  • Cred: 46
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 02:17:45 PM »
Thanks Tony. I just thought I may have missed something in my google search somewhere.


We are taking 4 x newbies with us to Hole in the Wall on Friday. Got to teach them the right way from day one.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal