Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Conservation and Ethics
»
Recreational fishing limits ??
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Recreational fishing limits ?? (Read 6938 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
ianf
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 968
Cred: 46
Gender:
Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Recreational fishing limits ??
«
on:
June 05, 2023, 09:03:18 AM »
Hi all, has anyone seen a newer brochure regarding bag limits and minimum sizes, etc. The only one I have seen was last updated in 2017. I assume that is then the valid one to use...........
I would have thought that some things had changed since then......
Ian
Logged
RiyadhEd
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Cred: 3
Gender:
Location: Cape Town
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
«
Reply #1 on:
June 05, 2023, 10:14:56 AM »
I am aware of an updated one, but I think it is the 2017, not sure though
Logged
REEFMAN
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 9766
Cred: 768
Gender:
Location: Jozi
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
«
Reply #2 on:
June 06, 2023, 11:08:12 AM »
Don't think the Regulations have changed in the last 5 years. Here is the 2017/2018 one in pdf format.
Includes all the New MPA's.
RECREATIONAL FISHING BROCHURE 2017/2018
Logged
ianf
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 968
Cred: 46
Gender:
Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
«
Reply #3 on:
June 06, 2023, 02:17:45 PM »
Thanks Tony. I just thought I may have missed something in my google search somewhere.
We are taking 4 x newbies with us to Hole in the Wall on Friday. Got to teach them the right way from day one.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Conservation and Ethics
»
Recreational fishing limits ??
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal