Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
Looking for a Daiwa SL50
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Looking for a Daiwa SL50 (Read 2306 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
carll
Spin a Holic
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Cred: 11
Gender:
Looking for a Daiwa SL50
«
on:
February 14, 2023, 09:36:49 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get a second hand Daiwa SL50 in good condition
Logged
Davo
Member
Posts: 44
Cred: 5
Location: Pietermaritzburg
Re: Looking for a Daiwa SL50
«
Reply #1 on:
February 15, 2023, 11:59:15 AM »
Hi
I have one in perfect condition with carbon drag washers. you can message me on 0.8.three 650 2029
Logged
MKDK19
Member
Posts: 6
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: East London
Re: Looking for a Daiwa SL50
«
Reply #2 on:
February 16, 2023, 01:43:09 PM »
I also have one. Hardly used! Set it up to slide but only ever attempted it a few times.
The photos I have are to big to upload.
O73 34O 1358
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
Looking for a Daiwa SL50
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal