Author Topic: Looking for a Daiwa SL50  (Read 2301 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline carll

  • Spin a Holic
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 263
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
Looking for a Daiwa SL50
« on: February 14, 2023, 09:36:49 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get a second hand Daiwa SL50 in good condition

Offline Davo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 5
  • Location: Pietermaritzburg
Re: Looking for a Daiwa SL50
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 11:59:15 AM »
Hi


I have one in perfect condition with carbon drag washers. you can message me on 0.8.three 650 2029

Offline MKDK19

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East London
Re: Looking for a Daiwa SL50
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 01:43:09 PM »
I also have one. Hardly used! Set it up to slide but only ever attempted it a few times.

The photos I have are to big to upload.

O73 34O 1358

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal