Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
Wanted: Fly gear
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Wanted: Fly gear (Read 1945 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
SurfnTurf
Member
Posts: 25
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pretoria
Wanted: Fly gear
«
on:
September 10, 2020, 06:30:01 PM »
Hi guys,
I'm in search of a 5/6wt and a 8/9wt preferably with reels- please let me know if you have anything available!
TIA
Logged
BETTYS
Ultimate member
Posts: 807
Cred: 30
Gender:
Location: Bettys Bay , WP
Re: Wanted: Fly gear
«
Reply #1 on:
September 10, 2020, 08:16:00 PM »
I got a rod and reel, that I want to get rid of
Logged
I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH BAIT IN THE MORNING
SurfnTurf
Member
Posts: 25
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pretoria
Re: Wanted: Fly gear
«
Reply #2 on:
September 11, 2020, 12:37:28 PM »
Tried sending a pm, apparently I'm not allowed to? Would you mind sending me a message with price and what you're looking to sell?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
Wanted: Fly gear
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal