Author Topic: Wanted: Fly gear  (Read 1943 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SurfnTurf

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Wanted: Fly gear
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:30:01 PM »
Hi guys,


I'm in search of a 5/6wt and a 8/9wt preferably with reels- please let me know if you have anything available!


TIA

Offline BETTYS

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 807
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bettys Bay , WP
Re: Wanted: Fly gear
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 08:16:00 PM »
I got a rod and reel, that I want to get rid of
I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH BAIT IN THE MORNING

Offline SurfnTurf

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Wanted: Fly gear
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:37:28 PM »
Tried sending a pm, apparently I'm not allowed to? Would you mind sending me a message with price and what you're looking to sell?

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal