0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
You often hook them in the head because they attack their prey with two front facing fangs that only protude from the top jaw when the mouth is fully open........they can be terrible pests when fishing for snoek
I know they also make great bait for bigger gamefish, but given that my mates and I just had light rigs with us released them all.
Nice report Nick A-S. How's the security at Mabibi ? I've only been there once back in the day when we drove up along the beach from Sordies. We couldn't spend too much time there as we had to get back before the tide got too high.I've heard some stories of tackle and gas bottles disappearing and having to chain up your freezers ? Amazing place though. Never thought a wrasse would chase a spoon.
The bites into those lures are CRAZY!! Are those Iron Candy's?