0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Reefz is currently at Maphelane and judging from the pics he has sent I would recommend you taking along a Warn winch to fight the trees. Apparently the dredge spill removal is dumping approximately 40tons of debris into the water daily resulting in a chocolate brown surf with masses of trees and branches floating around
Quote from: Half-Pint on March 29, 2017, 07:50:04 AMReefz is currently at Maphelane and judging from the pics he has sent I would recommend you taking along a Warn winch to fight the trees. Apparently the dredge spill removal is dumping approximately 40tons of debris into the water daily resulting in a chocolate brown surf with masses of trees and branches floating aroundThose bell ADT'S are dumping 30 tons every time they dump a load but bear in mind this if for the best once this job is done that estuary is going to be magical again
I go up that way once a month. Conditions at St Lucia are pathetic at present for the reasons already mentioned above. It is far better to go up to Mission Rocks or Cape Vidal for spinning.