Author Topic: Spinning at St Lucia  (Read 7504 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Steenie

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 748
  • Cred: 31
  • Gender: Male
  • Durban-based shore spinnerman
  • Location: Queensburgh, KZN
Re: Spinning at St Lucia
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »
Just some news - the last 7 days of SW winds have pushed dirty water far north of St Lucia, way past Mission Rocks. Not nice at all! I was there Tuesday morning. Not a single bite.

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Re: Spinning at St Lucia
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 08:58:43 PM »
 I will be fishing south past maphelane on sunday.for sure

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal