0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
....Rory you should have tried that uv black nymph of mine, your line would never have been slack ......
Pietertjie , post a pic of this wonder fly of yours
Quote from: Lichia amia on November 19, 2013, 07:59:10 AMPietertjie , post a pic of this wonder fly of yours Ja - and a SBS as well please!
I can maybe join on Sunday?
It was a lekker morning at Eastco with great fishing companions like Homes said tough fishing.I was a bit slow getting to the other side of the small island to get a pic of Rory's fish .Rory was nice enough to help me land this yellow and take a picture my new pb yellow.
Really wish we could have had a pic of your fish Rory.. was a beaut !
Quote from: Homie on November 25, 2013, 09:35:26 AMReally wish we could have had a pic of your fish Rory.. was a beaut ! Well Homes at least I finally got to seriously bully that Black Widow rod, thats put my mind at ease