0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Guys..Ziggs... Ive since gotten a hip cooler !
fixed !
Homes , that Muddy of yours has to be somewhere between 3.5 and 3.8kg compaired to the one I caught yesterday that weight 3.38kg . Catch of the month there 4's .
Quote from: Lichia amia on October 08, 2013, 09:23:05 AMHomes , that Muddy of yours has to be somewhere between 3.5 and 3.8kg compaired to the one I caught yesterday that weight 3.38kg . Catch of the month there 4's .Craig not to be a downer but is your scale calibrated?Weigh a full 2l milk bottle in it and it should give you a 2kg reading.Muddies do not tend to be that heavy and the biggest monster I caught which I was sure was a 4kg fish only ended up being 2.8kgTaking a look at Holmes' fish they all look under 3kg, remember Homie is not that big and dont forget to subtract the weight of your net
Sorry Homie, I may only fish again at the end of November.
I am sure he'll forgive but I couldn't resist :)