0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Cold and good visibility How bad is the rock snot?
Bad but I have seen it worse, but if the flows stays the same it will get really bad
Fished woelwaters today. Morning session was a big blank with some notable "dives". This was done to test the water temp. After the morning crowd left I decided to try my luck again, and was rewarded with 2 nice muddies and a third that was lost when I fell over a rock that was not there earlier.
Nice fish! that rock could of been the one that nailed me on the Umkomaas while fishing for yellows, or the one that caught me unawares on the Bell in Rhodes - I am told that there are some rocks who can teleport to anywhere!
Herman jumped the gun on the season start but here is a little promo we have put together with some footage from last season - please let me know what you think.http://youtu.be/e_kyhNNZ-6c
Quote from: UrbanFF on August 27, 2013, 10:03:30 AMHerman jumped the gun on the season start but here is a little promo we have put together with some footage from last season - please let me know what you think.http://youtu.be/e_kyhNNZ-6c Dig the clip - very lekker. Thats given me yellow fever!