0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Glad you enjoyed! Did you get any pics of Kumz doing the shuffle?
Kumz when is your birthday? want to give you a wading stick before you hurt yourself
Awesome fish there Suveer, what flies did they take?
Herman, what an awesome feeling it must have been to see the Kudu cross the river. I am sure it made up for the blanking. :shre:
A competent wader will take 30 minutes to cross the river where they did. They did it in less than 2 minutes.
Quote from: Herman Jooste on April 22, 2012, 01:12:08 PMA competent wader will take 30 minutes to cross the river where they did. They did it in less than 2 minutes. Haha, a competent wader doesn't have 4 legs Nice sighting Herman
So you have no drive to hook a fish if I am not there to land your fish and bring you a beer as well?I have paid my dues and will be able to join you this weekend looks like nice stable weather till sunday!
Hi Herman, Where are you thinking of going on Friday PM ? I would love to learn more about winter fishing on the Vaal as it is a huge gap in my knowledge.
Quote from: UrbanFF on April 24, 2012, 01:39:45 PMHi Herman, Where are you thinking of going on Friday PM ? I would love to learn more about winter fishing on the Vaal as it is a huge gap in my knowledge. More than likely GVP Richard.