0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Budget ?????
Quote from: Lichia amia on July 25, 2013, 12:06:19 PMBudget ?????Around 2k....
Im leaning towards the Guide 2....And for the price you quoted, I'll also get a reel and line !
Quote from: Homie on July 25, 2013, 12:07:29 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on July 25, 2013, 12:06:19 PMBudget ?????Around 2k.... 4's add another 500 -800 Bucks and you are in for the : 1) Stealth Infinty +/- R28002) Xplorer Guide II +/- R22003) Grays Streamflex +/- R2500
I have a Horizon XRS 5wt which I think retails for around R2,250.00. Really, really nice rod! Fast-actioned, light and strong. Spend money on the rod and line then reel in my opinion. I still use a daiwa lochmor reel which is nothing more than a line holder but works for me!
Doc n Deb...Think its a bit more that i planned....Remember... a new rod HAS to have a new reel