0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
....in the berg, fishing, tying flies, sitting in front of the fire, sipping wine.....I love being bored!
You bastid.....boring my a*s!
Ziggy you telling us that you fishing, drinking, and tying flys and when you get back it gets BETTER!.......
Eish nice Ziggy, hope the fish play along! Seems like theres a lot of guys flyfishing this weekend...
Quote from: isivuba on June 13, 2013, 05:26:33 PMZiggy you telling us that you fishing, drinking, and tying flys and when you get back it gets BETTER!....... I never thought of looking at it that way - you are a sharp dude!
Quote from: Ziggy on June 13, 2013, 05:31:35 PMQuote from: isivuba on June 13, 2013, 05:26:33 PMZiggy you telling us that you fishing, drinking, and tying flys and when you get back it gets BETTER!....... I never thought of looking at it that way - you are a sharp dude!Haters are going to hateI am hunting large mouth the weekend, and then have another 3 weeks of R&R from the 21st
Have you ever fished Lake Curragh?
Lol and the hip flask is going as well!
[size=78%] [/size]Eish , good luck and remember your thermal underwaer !
I havnt - when I fish the dams - I only fish UHTFC waters - being a member and all, I dont pay rod fees. I also fish Giants Cup sometimes when there are no gusets there, my buddy owns the place...in fact I am staying right next door this weekend
Quote from: Ziggy on June 14, 2013, 08:54:20 AMI havnt - when I fish the dams - I only fish UHTFC waters - being a member and all, I dont pay rod fees. I also fish Giants Cup sometimes when there are no gusets there, my buddy owns the place...in fact I am staying right next door this weekend Ah OK. Didn't they used to be part of the UHTFCin the past? Drove past there again on Sunday morning coming back from the Kei, theres just something about that lake that always makes me twitchy - definately on my list of must fish spots!!