0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
All I can add is rules I just love my collection of grinders only 2 more missing to complete it!
Quote from: Prego on June 05, 2012, 04:12:39 PMAll I can add is rules I just love my collection of grinders only 2 more missing to complete it!You have any Saltiga's, Dogfight's needing a Service tutorial perhaps? Dieing to open one of those up!
Quote from: REEFMAN on June 05, 2012, 05:11:04 PMQuote from: Prego on June 05, 2012, 04:12:39 PMAll I can add is rules I just love my collection of grinders only 2 more missing to complete it!You have any Saltiga's, Dogfight's needing a Service tutorial perhaps? Dieing to open one of those up! Those are the 2 I am yet to aquire
I got a Saltiga 5000 , thats needs some servicing , was going to do it with pics as that would have taken me ages , might have had it ready for next years b/bash , but if you want to do it as a tut and to see what goes on inside , no problem , ......... ok i'll bring it to the social ...
The age is showing ey mike, Reefs, you've coasted that reel a good few times ! Even put it on your Poseidon at the dam !
Quote from: Homie on June 05, 2012, 08:20:15 PMThe age is showing ey mike, Reefs, you've coasted that reel a good few times ! Even put it on your Poseidon at the dam !Nawt. Reefzheimers. .