Author Topic: Posting from Blackberry, I-Pad and other mobile devices  (Read 21927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dugong

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Cred: 54
  • Location: Durban - Warmwater country!!
Re: Posting from Blackberry, I-Pad and other mobile devices
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
Is that why I could not log on with my iPad?? Unchecked it and will test later tonight - holding thumbs!
Just Fish!!!

Offline joker

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Posting from Blackberry, I-Pad and other mobile devices
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
Change the view in your browser to Column View,

What BB are you using, and what browser ?

Thanx Homie

Using the 9300. Using Opera-mini as my browser.  Will do that.

Offline joker

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Posting from Blackberry, I-Pad and other mobile devices
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »
Change the view in your browser to Column View,

What BB are you using, and what browser ?

Offline Debbie

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 540
  • Cred: 55
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Durban
Re: Posting from Blackberry, I-Pad and other mobile devices
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
I just posted 3 pics from im Ipad .... wow so easy.

I took a pic before logging in to UA. Logged in, went to the relevant thread clicked on reply, clicked additional option, then browse .......... the Ipad asked if I want to Take a Photo or use Photo Roll. I selected Photo Roll, chose my photo and added the pic.

I then decided to try while in the reply box, again clicked on additional options in UA got the same pop up and I selected Take a Photo, the camera came up, I took the photo and clicked add .......

and pic is posted  :happ: this is so neat.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal