0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I bought it specifically to do my banking on and after strugling for a few hours I phoned Fnb and they confirmed that you can only do personal banking and not business banking.
Only thing I still can't do from iPad is upload pics. Is there a setting that needs to change so that one can do this?
I bought it specifically to do my banking on and after strugling for a few hours I phoned Fnb and they confirmed that you can only do personal banking and not business banking. So when I ran into problems on this site I asumed it was the same.Thanks again.
Quote from: Mal Hannes on January 26, 2012, 08:01:36 AMI bought it specifically to do my banking on and after strugling for a few hours I phoned Fnb and they confirmed that you can only do personal banking and not business banking. So when I ran into problems on this site I asumed it was the same.Thanks again.Not even through Safari ?
(clap)My first post from IPad!!!
Quote from: Mal Hannes on January 26, 2012, 08:00:32 PM (clap)My first post from IPad!!! Welcome to the Dark Side ! Also posting from iPad. Now try posting the pics guys
Getting my IPad today...Looks like I need Homie to come and give me lessons...