0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Now that's a plan... I know peterblace is also crazy to spend a few days there with his light tackle setup... Sounds great. Maximvs will be ready so crossing the bay won't be a problem!
Quote from: John F on November 03, 2011, 08:12:58 AMNow that's a plan... I know peterblace is also crazy to spend a few days there with his light tackle setup... Sounds great. Maximvs will be ready so crossing the bay won't be a problem!Let us know when the proposed dates for this trip is...
I am getting a feeling, I'm getting a feeling that their might be some UA members visiting Marcos pretty soon.
Quote from: Fritz on November 03, 2011, 08:31:45 AMI am getting a feeling, I'm getting a feeling that their might be some UA members visiting Marcos pretty soon. This sounds like a plan in the making! I would also be interested. Fishing the channels in front of Santa Maria and even the flats and rocks around the corner can be great fun! If group can/will justify and if John can organise sufficient capacity for transfer to Santa Maria I can try organise a flight charter at special price.
Viskop you and I can talk about this on the weekend. Maybe I must start a new thread to find out how many guys are keen to come with. Get the final number and thenspeak to the chaps from the camp about a booking. One can negotiate a price if we are a couple of us going. Marcos what would be the better times to look at next year.
Marcos what would be the better times to look at next year.