0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Hey Fritz,Are you looking at R&S or offshore (or both)?
is a unbelivable place i was just lucky enought to have a week of wind and rain dont try tow a boat their unless it is a tiny one
I've been there once, beautiful place. I'm dying to go back. We stayed at Nonguane lodge. Very nice accommodation, the tented camp is very affordable and neat. Next time however we will try to book at Camp Carlos, much closer to the fishing areas.there is a beautiful channel for spinning on the lodge's side of hells gate. There is a sand bank between this channel and the main channel if I can call it that. When I was fishing there were game fish thrashing and going wild in the main channel but it was out of reach from the shore. Closer to the beach there is some beautiful churning water with some rocks, lovely gt water.I never fished the beach when we were there but I have read articles of some great fishing from the R&S.I'm not sure about the ski fishing sorry.The drive there is an adventure, the reserve one has to drive through is lovely, 4x4 required as the road is very thick sand most of the way.
Has anyone told your bakkie that Fritz?
Fritz Have a look in the back of the November issue of Rock , Surf and Deep. There is an add for Camp Carlos or www.campcarlos.co.za.
If I fly in to Maputu how do I go about getting to the other side.
Quote from: Fritz on November 02, 2011, 10:11:06 PMIf I fly in to Maputu how do I go about getting to the other side. Or maybe John can deposit you there?
When are you planning to do this trip?